Visit us on
Indore (MP) 452001
“Plant education is a learning process that increases people’s knowledge and awareness about the environment and associated challenges, develops the necessary skills and expertise to address the challenges, and fosters attitudes, motivations and commitments to make informed decisions and take responsible actions.”The components of environmental education
1. Awareness (awareness about environment and its problems)
2. Knowledge (basic knowledge about the environment)
3. Attitude (a sense of responsibility towards the environment)
4. Skill (skills to solve environmental problems)
5. Participation (participate in programs related to environment)
OBJECTIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
1. To create awareness among the students about the environment and its problems.
2. To enable the students to understand the environment and its inter relationship with man.
3. To enable the students to acquire basic knowledge about the environment.
4. To identify the social values which are in harmony with the environmental quality.
5. To create positive attitude among the students towards environment.
6. To develop skills among the students for evaluating environmental measures and educational programs.
7. To develop skills among the students with a view to solve environmental problems.
8. To create a sense of responsibility towards the environment.
IMPORTANCE OF PLANT EDUCATION
EE is very important for the child and adult for self-fulfillment and social development.it helps in maintenance of life and health. In self preservation and in the preservation of human race. It helps to understand different food chains and the ecological balance in nature. It helps to understand and appreciate how the environment is used for making a living and for promoting a material culture.
PE helps in appreciating and enjoying nature and society. It stimulates concern for changing environment in a systematic manner for the long run as well as the immediate welfare of mankind. It directs attention towards the problems of population explosion, exhaustion of natural resources and pollution of the environment and sheds light on methods of solving them.
Plantation India provides full consultancy to the schools and collages for Environmental Education.